Friday 14 May 2010

Sparkle pink

Well here is the lo I made using the stash from woywdw , the journalling is on card tucked behind the photo , I found this lovely to do and think I will definitely be doing more pink lo , its great having a little girl for this , although I do find more masculine lo easier to do , I don't know why. The daisy and dandelion papers I used were lovely I really like them , I do keep looking at it though thinking does it need something more, I cant decide.


Thank you for all your comments for the woywdw , I think this is a fab thing to do and enjoyed having a look around at peoples desks, not that i am at all nosey lol . 


Have fun and happy crafting,


Becky

2 comments:

  1. Thats a very big white rabbit!! Great layout, one to look back on!! Love it!
    (Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Lo baes love the hidden journalling x

    ReplyDelete